This is a comprehensive list of all of the reward sites like Swagbucks on the web. This list of the best GPT sites is updated regularly with reviews, pros and cons and more. Check back from time to time to see new sites reviews and information. We will add new sites to the list as we discover them and write detailed reviews for each one.
Best Sites Like Swagbucks
These sites are the best Swagbucks alternatives out there—with reviews. Check back often for new reviews. We rate each site based on how easy it is to earn points, what referrals pay out and more. It’s a great resource for people looking to make money online and figure out the fastest way to do it.
GrabPoints – Use referral code VTIHG3
Swagbucks alternatives and sites like Swagbucks let you earn real money from home without a lot of effort. If you’re already making some money on Swagbucks you’re probably ready to move on to some other websites like it. Some sites operate very similarly, while others are easier or offer better payout options. Every site has its own pros and cons, but they’re all set up with the same thing in mind: to let you make money from home. Some sites payout more often or let you cash in rewards even faster than Swagbucks. We’ve done the research and found some of the best sites like Swagbucks (but better in some cases) and put together a comprehensive list. The list of sites like Swagbucks is a work in progress, so make sure you visit again! If you’d like to see an extensive review for a new site you don’t see on the list, please comment below!
- August 2. 2016 – New Post: How to make money faster on InstaGC
- July 25, 2016 – Added RewardShopping to the list of Sites Like Swagbucks
- July 14, 2016 – Added Clickworker to the list
- July 9, 2016 – Explained how GPT sites are legit and listed some of the best GPT sites
- June 29, 2016 – Added Offers2Cash to the list of Sites Like Swagbucks
- June 29, 2016 – The website is back up and running!
- Reviewed Cash Crate – read it here.
- Reviewed Adfly – read it here.
Tips and Warnings
As many of you I started out with Swagbucks. While they’ve got a lot of different ways to earn points, they’re not perfect of course. Using a variety of earning sites you start to figure out which ones make the most sense for you and your habits. For example if you like music, you can use a site like Gift Hunter Club and earn points just for listening to a radio web app.
- Sign up for as many sites as possible to maximize earnings
- DO complete daily tasks like polls and surveys
- DO clear your browser history and cookies between sites before you take new surveys
- DON’T use a proxy or anything to mask your ip address or you will get banned from taking some surveys
- DON’T complete the same offer through multiple sites
- OPTIONAL: Turn gift cards into cash by using sites like Giftcard Zen – More info here
- DO make sure you tell your friends—most sites have a referral program that can earn you extra money
- DO make money doing what you already do, like searching or shopping. Switch to Bing Rewards for search and log into Swagbucks before you shop online to earn extra points